Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

8 comments:
Hi I've just hopped over on the blog hop.
Cute photo.
Sheba.
Kissssssssesssss! Love it!
Such a sweet moment, thank you for sharing it!
No words necessary. Lots and lots of love! Have a wonderful night, hugs, Edna B.
Awww, great picture. I love doggie kisses.
That's a really cute shot!
What a loooong tongue you have Grandma. All the better to kiss you with.
Aw so cute! I hopped over from the Blog Paws Wordless Wednesday hop.
Post a Comment