Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

4 comments:
Enjoy yourseld. Have lots of fun and take scads of photos. Can't wait to see what you bring back. Hugs, Edna B.
Have a truly wonderful time. I am looking forward to your photos.
have fun!!
Hope you have a fantastic adventure!
Post a Comment