Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cat Thursday


http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/2012/09/cat-thursday-authors-and-their-cats-15.html


Birds of a Lesser Paradise is a Barnes and Noble Discover Great New Writer’s Selection, as well as an Indie Next Pick , Amazon Top Ten pick, and BookBrowse Editor's selection for March. The book earned a starred review from Publisher's Weekly; O Magazine included Birds of a Lesser Paradise as a Must-Read book for March.

This debut collection explores the way our choices and relationships are shaped by the menace and beauty of the natural world.





I just learned about Megan and her book so I haven't read it yet ... hopefully it is in the mail on its way to my house.  I thought she was refreshing and am looking forward to reading her insights in Birds of a Lesser Paradise.

As for my kitties ... Life goes on :)

8 comments:

Erin O'Riordan said...

Is one of your kitties a Russian blue? I was at a bookstore in Chicago earlier this week, and the bookstore cat was a great big male Russian blue.

Elephant's Child said...

I am (for the moment) carefully ignoring any wonderful books I must put on my to-read list. The existing piles are large. Quite large. Oh all right, very large.
Loved the cat shot - and see it here often. This morning Jewel followed Jazz around trying to bite that bendy bit in their back legs. I have no idea what it was about but she was determined.

Edna B said...

Oh what a fabulous photo of your kitties playing!!! I love it. Hope your day is grand. Hugs, Edna B.

Ida said...

Wonderful picture of your kitties, they look like they are having lots of fun.

Ida said...

Wonderful picture of your kitties, they look like they are having lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

It was a great book. I hope you enjoy it!

Kate Campbell said...

Wow that's an amazing shot. A wonderful moment captured.

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Sounds like a great book. Lovely author/kitty photo. She's got quite an armful there. And your kitties...absolutely precious. =O)

Rain Frances Creations ... Appliances

  Appliances One has to stretch the imagination to come up with appliance art.  Sorry, no photos to share this week.  I am not in the habit ...