Yikes! Where does the time go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
9 comments:
Down the plughole! And it goes there much faster these days.
Down the plughole, and much faster than it used to!
seriously... we are all so caught up in what we 'have' to do that we forget to stop and smell the roses!
Mine usually goes right out the window. I don't want time to slow down but I don't want it to speed up either and it seems to do just that with each passing day.
It flies when having fun or so they say.
I believe that time drips into a bucket at the edge of the world and, when enough of it accumulates, it congeals into a New Age.
Or: There is not ime; the concept is bogus.
I'm not sure which.
Further and faster than I know.
If only we knew!
the question of the ages....
Post a Comment