It is supposed to rain here today ... hope it rains slow and steady so the environment can absorb the nourishing water ... Have a great week everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


5 comments:
That's awesome! Water drops are very difficult to get.
Now that is brilliant. We were also supposed to get rain. We got incontinent pigeon rain - splat, splat and it was over. Sigh. Good luck with yours.
Nice shot! I hope you'll get your rain.
pure magic!!! wow!
Super water drop shot. We got our rain in about three hours during the night and now the sun is shining. Hope your rain comes soon and slow. Have a great day, hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment