
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

6 comments:
I love it!! And I can hear him from here in Seattle!!!
Love it! Great lighting & perfect caption.
I love yawning/talking photos :) Whiskers catching the light too!
~Anna
The colour is wrong for my Jazz, but the pose and the attitude are perfect. Thank you.
I really enjoy your beautiful photos. The mandarin and macro ones are amazing, too. I feel I should take a class or something, but I never find the time. Thanks for sharing the beauty with us, even if the kitties are a little tired of having their pics taken. tee hee.
If he saw how lovely his pictures are, he wouldn't be saying that. ;O) Too cute!
Post a Comment