Does she see the shadow cat? Only the Shadow knows :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

9 comments:
Great picture! I enjoy your shadow shots so much!
Both of these pics make me smile. Thank you for a lovely start to my day!
haha! Great shadow!
What a great shadow shot for the day! And, yes!! Only the Shadow knows indeed! :)
Shadows are pretty smart that way!
Desert Shadows at Dusk
Brilliant. I always love your shadow shots - and admire you so much for seeing the hidden gems. Thank you.
What a great photo! Are you sure she isn't just lookingto eat those little things? Have a great day. Hugs, Edna B.
So intense!
Come and see the shadows of Wild Berries.
She thinks it's Batman.
Post a Comment