Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
How I envy that flexibility, while appreciating the beauty of a cat grooming in the sun. Many thanks.
Gosh, your cat is so smart. It could be making money modeling! lol. I love the photo with the little pig. I agree, children should be taught to respect animals and to treat them kindly.
You have a wonderful night, hugs, Edna B.
Andrea, this is so lovely- I love that orange glow around your model is- I can almost feel the warmth! I also love the gesture here, the curve of the neck creates a beautiful line that leads me right through this picture and back around again!
A fabulous model. Very sophisticated. I love your photography.
Beautiful pic, Andrea!
What an absolutely gorgeous photo, Andrea. If you are taking all these great pics, you are truly talented. That is worthy of a custom framing and a prominent place on the wall.
Post a Comment