Monday, May 7, 2012

Manly Man



I don't know who this manly man is by name, but I know who he is.  He is a man who devotes his life to protecting and saving the lives of others.  A man who will drop what he is doing to race to your side if you have an emergency.  He keeps himself strong and fit so that he can meet the strenuous demands of his work.  He is a man who represents many Manly Men who share in his commitment.  You know him as well as I do, so I am using this post to say Thank you to all of the Fire Fighters who serve every community.  They deserve our gratitude and our support.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for firefighters! Brave souls!
Check out my "Manly Man":
McGuffy's Reader
http://www.mcguffysreader.blogspot.com

EG CameraGirl said...

Yes, firemen do indeed deserve to be recognized, thanked and supported. Neat post.

betty said...

I truly do respect firefighters indeed! They are going into buildings we are trying to get out of, that is commendable indeed!

betty

Elephant's Child said...

They deserve our support for all the things you have mentioned. They are also (pun intended) often very hot indeed.

Bruno Laliberté said...

Totally agree with you there!!
:)~
HUGZ

Rain Frances Creations ... TADD, Boots

BOOTS So, we have boots on the ground all over the world, but no active fighting on our part.  Thank Heaven for peace.   Wish I could say th...