Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



5 comments:
Mangroves are fascinating to me. It had to be great fun canoeing in among the trees.
What an amazing experience.
Boy I would have loved that also. you are looking really well in that shot.
how cool that you could canoe it the Mangrove. I love Mangrove forest. I have seen some in different places :)
How interesting to float through those mangrove trees. In Florida, there are lots of alligators in those groves. Did you see any there?? Hopefully not
Post a Comment