Thursday, June 9, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


9 comments:
Very interesting photo. Love old buildings and old fences.
looks like the poor thing is sinking!
oh, poor old place... thanks, andrea.
A tired barn and a tired fence. Oh the things they have seen, and the stories they could tell...
It certainly has charm.
Lovely, looks like a lot of rural areas around here.
Yes I think the shared could do with a lick of paint and the fence replaced.
yea, it needs repair all right, but even that seem risky :)
I'm sure the farmer will declare it has years of good use still ahead :)
Wren x
Post a Comment