Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


12 comments:
Great!
A wonderful and tranquil photo... boundless and mysterious! Get lost in it (in positive)...
Have a good new week
To your question: I've often seen such abandoned destroyed houses without light (in a past time, spending with homeless people). Picture #3 is an old paperphoto-scan from a very especially for me house, it is demolished since 15 years...
In my mind are memories of situations and friends, who were there and were not there... and a lot of other things ...
But I make art with them and want not to tell my concrete thoughts and feelings - I try to wake up own memories and thoughts in the viewer.
Wonderful shot! Really awesome!
Superbe !
Absolutely amazing image! Lovely!
Oooh! wow!
So, so heavenly!!
wow, this is a masterpiece. With flying birds and all :) I love it.
I knew what link Abrianna should have so I fixed it for her. :)
Andrea your photo here is just amazingly gorgeous. What a great place to sit and reflect. and yes, catch the light! Beautiful!
Brilliant. And beautiful. It would make an amazing wall hanging too.
You have totally caught the mood in this image.
So peaceful...
Gogoeus perspective and framing.
Post a Comment