Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off So, even if you don't like mice ... isn't this a sweet face? He was a pet of my Granddaughter many years ago ... I ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...





11 comments:
That is a beautiful fence. Very detailed. B
What a pretty home and a lovely fence. The details are wonderful, are there bells on the gate? Great images! Have a happy day!
Such a beautiful place and I do love the fence with all its detail!! Terrific captures!! Thanks for sharing, Andrea! I hope you have a lovely weekend! Enjoy!
It's so nice with the bells at the gate!
To my post: nearby is an appletree, we have collected there very yummy red apples, but this one at the fence we've lost...
it is very stately!
Quite stately!
That is a fabulous looking home and a great gate and fence. Love the way the fence curls at the top and my those bells on the gate are cool.
Very upmarket. I hope all those bells have clappers too.
I wouldn't expect such delicate detail on a stately fence. Wonderful!
I love iron fences, bet those bells sound nice when the gates open.
great fence. The closeup makes me wonder if the bells have sound. Or are they quiet?
Post a Comment