Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...








8 comments:
These are quite fascinating! Love your digital playing Andrea!
I agree with Shaw. Never stop playing, you goes old before you can wink.
I do prefer the last picture, that written, all of them are great.
Have a nice evening :)
interesting original photo and even better with the edits!
My favourites are no 4 & 6 better than original.
What you do with the original is too cool for words♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/double-xposure/
OMG! I think this is the best I´ve seen from you. I think you shall print them and hang them on your wall. All three of them :)
Andrea, this is amazing, and believe it or not, the lady looks like someone I know who lives in the U.K. Now I'm off to nap a bit. You have a great night, hugs, Edna B.
I like the lady with the hair abstracts best.
Post a Comment