Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


9 comments:
Rainy days make such lovely moody photos, I think.
Great rain shot!! No fun to drive in that's for sure though!! Have a great new week, Andrea!!
neat photo! Very mysterious...
Glad you are home safely.
the wiper seemed to have a great job cleaning the window. :) I like this image :)
Ooh...drive safely! I enjoy taking photos from the car, but hesitate under rainy conditions♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/weird-bolls/
Nicely done!
Great mood photo!
By the way: I like to sit in a car when it goes such rain and enjoy the feeling of cozyness
(normally I'm going on the bicycle at this weather, at all weathers... )
This is an artistic one too. I think the wiper works so well with this shot. Beautiful shades of grey there.
Sorry I couldn't visit last week. I was travelling and had connection issues.
I hope you have been having good weather this week, Andrea.
Post a Comment