Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



12 comments:
I do love that lamp, Andrea, and great captures as always!! Beautiful color! Hope you have wonderful new week! Enjoy!
Such a lovely lamp. Almost like the one we have in the summerhouse :) Wll done :)
Have a great week.
Mormor
Boa tarde, são duas belas fotos com detalhes bem visíveis, cor e luz.
AG
nice lamp!
What a beautiful light! You captured it in such a nice, soft mood.
Lovely antiques.
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
Love that cranberry glass.
How lovely! It puts me in a very nostalgic mood.
Tempting wares!
Lovely catch, Andrea. Looking forward to see more antique lamps.
o, I love this lamp, can I have one??
Love the rosy hues....interesting that you did not capture the price!..Happy antiquing♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/morning/
Oh wow, these are gorgeous!! Are they cranberry glass? Or maybe more purple? Either way, they are simply beautiful. I only have one antique that I bought a hundred years ago (just kidding) and paid $2 for it. Today it must be worth all of $ 2.15. haha. I like it, that's all that counts. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment