Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
I am sure it will not belong before the trees with have their leaves.
Lovely photo!
Cold spring? Hm .. it is April and the spring will bring leaves to your trees.
Lovely photo.
Have a wonderful evening :)
Mormor
Mörka trädstammar är så vackra speciellt mot himlen
Ha en fin dag
Kram Meta
Wonderful capture...I love a line up of trees♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/off-the-beaten-track/
Wonderful! I love pines. We have a lot of them here too.
this shoreline looks man made. And the trees almost the same hight.
Sweden is almost all green now. Happened in a few days. And, it is three weeks too early :( Birds will have problems feeding young later on. Most of them has not even arrived.
This is cool. I love the row of trees in the background. Great composition.
Post a Comment