Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


10 comments:
Fantastic shot and reflection.
Boa tarde, a cor é fantastica, congelou o movimento na perfeição que resulto numa bela foto.
AG
gorgeous photo...I was out shooting pelican photos yesterday too...but none as nice as this one!
WOW.
The light is perfection!
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
I love the colors in this bird abstract. Morning or evening? Probably the latter.
Wow! That is a spectacular shot!
Terrific shot with the reflection and the gorgeous hues♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/neighbors/
Thats a really nice (semi) abstract shot - really like it!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
Such warm and pleasant colours.
And such a cool reflection. This picture looks like a beautiful painting you can stare at for a long time.
Really nice, Andrea.
Post a Comment