Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


13 comments:
awww. but makes a sweet photo. thanks, andrea!
Yep, but what a fine view that is, who really cares about the fence right!
I love wooden fences, even old ones -- after all, I'm old, too!!! Great shot for the day, Andrea!! Hope you have a great weekend!!
Yes it needs a bit of fixxing up but good shot.
Yes it would appear so but it does have a certain charm about it still.
Pretty view of the lake and the fence, great shot.. Have a happy day!
But it's still a lovely fence in a beautiful location with a great view. It's nice to be on a lake. I guess this will all look green soon.
Hi Andrea, such a beautiful sight to see. Loving all the fences I am following here today! Have a great weekend and thanks for sharing.
...oh but the stories it could share with us!!
Ah, a fence that qualifies for Rubbish Tuesday as well.
Haven't we all? And I wish I could look this picturesque.
It has, but it still has some character left.
Nice view of the lake!
Post a Comment