Multiple Reflections ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Swans On Ice So, as beautiful as they are, they are very territorial and aggresive. And, believe ...
-
Thursday Art and Dinner Date At Work Yes, I am retired :) But, that doesn't mean I don't do any work. In fact I seem to be busier...
-
So, what does one do when their favorite Art Blog goes on hiatus ... well, I have to admit, it has been a struggle. I had grown dependent o...
-
Blink As "blink" was an almost impossible prompt, I thought I would add some more pictures from Spring in the Arboretum :) Things...


7 comments:
neat mirrors! they almost look like old headlights. :)
Oh, I agree with Tex!! They do look like old headlights and what great reflections for the day, Andrea!! Hope you have a lovely weekend!! Enjoy!!
9 Fantastic reflections.
And all slightly different...
Nice array of reflections to greet you as you walk into the room!
That would be a good Mandarin Orange Monday. How unusual!
lol, that ´s a lot of golden reflections. Looks cool. :)
Post a Comment