Multiple Reflections ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
neat mirrors! they almost look like old headlights. :)
Oh, I agree with Tex!! They do look like old headlights and what great reflections for the day, Andrea!! Hope you have a lovely weekend!! Enjoy!!
9 Fantastic reflections.
And all slightly different...
Nice array of reflections to greet you as you walk into the room!
That would be a good Mandarin Orange Monday. How unusual!
lol, that ´s a lot of golden reflections. Looks cool. :)
Post a Comment