Thursday, May 22, 2014

Good Fences


I love this old stone fence.  I have passed it for years going back and forth to pick up my Granddaughter and also passing it going back and forth to one of my Home Health patients.  This time I was on my way to my Granddaughter's Graduation.   So the stone fence was my focus , but, as I look at it, there are a total of four different fences in this picture, including one that I caught in my rear view mirror (my son was driving, of course, or I wouldn't have been taking pictures:)  (60 MPH, McGuffy :)(click to enlarge)
Happy Thursday Everyone ...

15 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

how AWESOME! lovely red barn, too!

the link button is fixed, now! sorry for the trouble! in-linkz told me their programmers were 'pushing code' and it made for an error but they got it restored. :)

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Thanks, Theresa ...

Sylvia K said...

Superb capture for the day, Andrea, and I do love that red barn, too! Hope you have a lovely weekend! Enjoy!!

Hootin Anni said...

LOVE this!!! The red barn sets off the whole feeling of your photo composition ===which is perfect, by the way.

FAB said...

The stone fits in so well with the other fences.

DeniseinVA said...

A lovely old stone fence and I love the red barn too. Beautiful photo!

Ida said...

This is a great find. I love that you also captured a fence in the rear view mirror. What a lovely place this must be.

Elephant's Child said...

A plethora of wonderful fences. Megathanks.

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool fence. I love the natural stone look.

Roan said...

Love that red barn behind the fence.

Carola Bartz said...

The stone fence is lovely, and so is the red barn. Great shot!

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Love this shots both barn and fences

marsha said...

great shot...love the barn!

nookworm said...

Stone fences are my favorite and this one is grand.

Black Jack's Carol said...

Congratulations to your granddaughter! How wonderful to catch four fences in one shot!

Rain Frances Creations ... Appliances

  Appliances One has to stretch the imagination to come up with appliance art.  Sorry, no photos to share this week.  I am not in the habit ...