You are perfectly welcome to see whatever you see in an abstract ... my titles are simply to give you an idea of what I was seeing when I created them:) Enjoy your week :)
Nice composition and color make a great abstract. It looks like you posted three images, but only one came up for me ---the first one. I thought it was just taking a while, but the other 2 never came up. That's been happening with lots of blogs over the past few days ---not sure why.
Hi Andrea I have not idea what the shot started out as but that does not matter.Love the first 2 shots and their movement. 3rd shots for me is too insipid especially after seeing the first 2 shots.
Hi Andea, I love the first image. I have no clue what it may have started out as but it looks as if it could have been part of a garden or trees maybe. It really doesn't matter. It's beautiful. I see the clutter, and the chaos in the second image. Nice editing! Today I'm going to plant a couple of planters and maybe sprinkle the grass see. Nothing strenuous. Pogo is on a food strike. He turns up his nose at most everything I give him, both doggie food and people food. Tonight I'll buy a roasted chicken and try that. After that, it's back to doggie food. If he gets hungry enough, maybe he'll eat some.
This morning I was trying to crochet a bit, but Pogo had other ideas. He wanted to play. He ended up getting all tangled up in the yarn. What a mess, and I had to untangle everything. Finally I put the yarn away and gave him my undivided attention. Smart boy, this kid. lol. You and Izzi have a fabulous day. Hugs, Edna B.
Interesting colours, with almost a textured look. It reminds me of an old fashioned rag rug. Again, it is obvious you have fun with this. That is what it is all about.
11 comments:
hi Andrea, my first idea was waterfountain... with a very brisk wind tocause movement in the second one.
I like the vibrancy of the top ones...nice results overall!
Nice composition and color make a great abstract.
It looks like you posted three images, but only one came up for me ---the first one. I thought it was just taking a while, but the other 2 never came up. That's been happening with lots of blogs over the past few days ---not sure why.
Please stop by to view my own abstract photo.
lol. My thought was the same as Ritvas. I thought of a very colorful fountain. :) COOL!
Ooh, beautiful! I think the first one is my favourite - I love those curves and colours.
Hi Andrea I have not idea what the shot started out as but that does not matter.Love the first 2 shots and their movement. 3rd shots for me is too insipid especially after seeing the first 2 shots.
waterfall for me for the first one!!
Hi Andea, I love the first image. I have no clue what it may have started out as but it looks as if it could have been part of a garden or trees maybe. It really doesn't matter. It's beautiful. I see the clutter, and the chaos in the second image. Nice editing! Today I'm going to plant a couple of planters and maybe sprinkle the grass see. Nothing strenuous. Pogo is on a food strike. He turns up his nose at most everything I give him, both doggie food and people food. Tonight I'll buy a roasted chicken and try that. After that, it's back to doggie food. If he gets hungry enough, maybe he'll eat some.
This morning I was trying to crochet a bit, but Pogo had other ideas. He wanted to play. He ended up getting all tangled up in the yarn. What a mess, and I had to untangle everything. Finally I put the yarn away and gave him my undivided attention. Smart boy, this kid. lol. You and Izzi have a fabulous day. Hugs, Edna B.
Interesting colours, with almost a textured look. It reminds me of an old fashioned rag rug.
Again, it is obvious you have fun with this. That is what it is all about.
I love the first one,
but you'd have guessed that already...
Well done!!
Cool! - I've been working on a couple of pieces that aren't quite there yet but I rather like the effects you've used here.
Post a Comment