Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

6 comments:
Lovely - there's a whole story there without any words.
Such a beautiful, otherworldly place.
Thank you - and your son.
I was wondering when you went scuba diving. You are so busy, one can't be too sure.
What a beautiful shot! It's so peaceful looking. Not that I would like to be there. I don't like being under water. If I had the courage though, I should think it would be wonderful to explore for corals and fishes and underwater treasures. As for your Alien, I love the colors. Not sure I'd want to meet up with it in a dark alley, but it is definitely interesting. I think today I shall spend a couple of hours shredding. I already have two bags full of papers that need to be shredded. Ah well, at least it is not very strenuous. lol. You have a wonderful day. Pogo sends woofs and licks to Izzi. Hugs, Edna B.
Makes me wish I knew how to swim better. It would be fun to explore and see different sea creatures (except for sharks).
Oh wow! This is really neat! I just love seeing underwater pictures. I'm a big chicken, so you'll never catch me doing this, so it's really cool to see these sorts of shots through another person's eyes.
Post a Comment