Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


6 comments:
An impressionist collage. This is very you. I love this Cat Stevens song, especially at Easter.
What a lovely image. I imagine the bird is a photo that you took? I love it. I don't get to see very many of these red wing blackbirds. I think I've only noticed them here a couple of times over the past several years. The verse fits the image quite well. May I ask if you are the author? You have many wonderful talents my friend. You have a wonderful evening. Hugs, Edna B.
Nice collage!
What a fun and colorful edit. Visiting from Kathy's.
Such interesting editing you did on this shot! Love the hint of the rainbow in the background. Beautiful and creative all around. Thanks for joining in at Song-ography.
Fabulous edit. This is so artistic. Loved it.
Post a Comment