A Mother's Day Flower laden with gifts ... once again at the Chicago Botanical Gardens Antique & Flower Show ...
Friday, May 9, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


8 comments:
Beautiful!! Perfect for the day!! Have a great weekend!!
a nice reflection shot, andrea!
How very, very beautiful. Thank you.
Beautiful photo ... suitable to the Mother's Day... Thanks...
A beautiful reflection. Have a great weekend
A very creative capture! Happy Mother's Day.
Interesting photo effects.
What kind of flower is this? That's quite a nice reflection. Very interesting indeed. Pogo and I are wishing you a beautiful and happy Mother's Day my friend. May your day be filled with warm sunshine and lots of birds at your feeders. Hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment