If they can fight for us, we can VOTE to protect the freedoms they faught for ... Don't ignore the Midterm Elections. The outcome of this Midterm Election will surely effect your daily life ... Like being free? Vote!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
1 comment:
Well said.
Hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment