Alien
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
love it! :D
I like the color you chose for this splashy art! http://lauriekazmierczak.com/spring/
OMG, that looks like an angry beast. Really COOL! But I don´t want to meat with it on a dark night. :)
A very, very beautiful alien. Thank you.
What a splash! But I think it is alive!!
(Andrea I have been taking part in NF's wonderful challenges...except for my recent break from the net. Both her work and that of her contributors are always really interesting... I agree:) And yours included, of course;)
Cool! Not sure why, but it somehow makes me think of the Grinch!
All aliens should come in such beautiful colours!!
Post a Comment