Wishing all of you the joy of the Season and the warmth of family and friends ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

16 comments:
Such lovely holiday reflections, Andrea!! Wishing you and yours and most wonderful and very Merry Christmas!! Enjoy!
Sylvia
Lovely Christmas light reflections. Merry Christmas.
HI Andrea Lovely lights. May I wish you a very HAPPY CHRISTMAS. I am off tomorrow for the I.O.W. again and so will not be posting or commenting so much over the festive period.
A nice post for the theme!
Merry Christmas to you!
really great reflection shots - and very merry for the season. blessings to you and yours.
Tis lovely!
How very beautiful. I do have to dream of a white Christmas and how lucky I am that people like you share the beauty.
Looks so festive! Merry Christmas!
Beautiful and festive reflection shot ~ Merry Xmas ~ carol ^_^
Great reflection. Have a good Christmas.
I like the abstract nature of that first picture!
I will always take too cold over too hot - as I say, if you don't like the cold get a warm hat - but there is no solution for the heat - even being in the sea means you have to come out at some time!
Thanks for all of your comments over the year - I look forward to them!
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
PS: hope the next week of festivities is fun!
Absolutely sublime beauty...have a wonderful and very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Andrea, I love your photos. The light reflections are beautiful, and your tree is gorgeous. Ours is only a two footer. (but it is pretty too) I just loved Izzi's boots. I was looking for some for Pogo, but they didn't have any small enough. Oh well, he doesn't go out in the snow anyway. Yet. We're wishing you a fabulous Christmas. Hugs, Edna B.
wonderful reflections! wishing you joy and peace:-)
Beautiful snowy Christmas shots!
Very pretty effet, the constrat between red and blue... The result is so pretty, well done.
Post a Comment