Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
6 comments:
That was entertaining and then some.
Have a fabulous day. ☺
Hi Andrea. hat is hilarious.
Big, big smiles. And how I would love to see a bear. Any bear (though polar bears have first place in my heart).
Very entertaining - I could "bearly" contain myself.
This was hilarious. Thanks for sharing!
Oh what fun! I absolutely loved it! The creativity used to make this video is just awesome! Thank you my friend, for starting my day with a smile. You have a fabulous day, hugs, Edna B.
Post a Comment