Friday, December 20, 2013

Smile It's the Weekend


OMGs, Badger Boo, there is no ends to the humiliations in this house.  Now we all knows it has been colds, but I loves the colds.  This week though, it was a colds that I didn't loves ... my feets were burnings when I went outside.  Does that makes any sense to you? ... It was colds and my feets were burning.  My Moms said, since I has to go outs to take care of business she would get somethings to stops the burnings. Well ...

Looks what she did to me ... Boots ... Dog Boots ... Oh Nos, I can't go outsides with Dog Boots.

I tries to walks but my feets flys up in the airs.  I looks like a prancing horse.  My life will never be the sames.

But, I will tells you a secrets.  When I went outside (in the darks of the nights) with the boots ons, my feets didn't burns.  Thats a good things, but I will never admits it to my Moms ... she'll go outs and buy more boots ... pink ones even.  OMGs, I'm not sayins another word.  Hopes it is warmers by you Badger Boos :)

9 comments:

Sandee said...

Our Little Bit walks like that in boots, but they do help with the extreme cold. You can't have your feet freezing out there.

Have a woof woof day. My best to your mom. ☺

Sylvia K said...

How fun!! Love your shots for the day!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and a beautiful and very Merry Christmas!! Enjoy!!

Sylvia

Anonymous said...

What is wrong with pink? Stella would wear pink boots!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrea @ From The Sol said...

There's nothing wrong with pink ... just keep in mind, this is "Tomboy Izzi" speaking :)

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

This comment was deleted because it was a duplicate ...

Dawn said...

**waves paw** Hi Izzi it's me Badger Boo, I've had to hijack mummys account.

Your boots sure look super duper cool, but burning feet sounds real bad, hope they is better now.

I don't think it ever gets cold enough here for the need for boots, I've never worn them but mummy let's me have fluffy feet in the Winter with protects my feet. I used to have problems with sore feet as a pup if I walked on the gritted footpaths but that was the type of salt they used, hence the fluffy feet.

I likes the sound of pink ones, I'd wear them **giggles**

Thank you for joining in with this week's Smile it's the Weekend.

Hopes You have a pawsome Christmas and Santa Paws brings you lots of presents.

xxxxx

Elephant's Child said...

Poor poor Izzi. She did it because she loves you - and they do look very cute. Pink ones are another matter. You would be entitled to strike for better boots if ever she made that mistake.

Edna B said...

Izzi girl, I love your boots! My mom hasn't found any to fit me so that I can go out and play. My feet are teeny tiny. And what's wrong with pink? How about pink with leopard spots? I hope you have a fabulous Christmas. Woofs and licks, Pogo B.

Rain Frances Creations ... Appliances

  Appliances One has to stretch the imagination to come up with appliance art.  Sorry, no photos to share this week.  I am not in the habit ...