Friday, December 6, 2013
Notice:
Just a quick note, in case you are wondering. The next post and the last post are repeats taken from Izzi's page. If you haven't seen them before, Enjoy. If you have, please know that there is a practical reason I am posting them again today and, thus, it needn't be required reading :) Have a Great Day ... Andrea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
No comments:
Post a Comment