Sunrise on a foggy lake ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


12 comments:
That's a great capture for the day, Andrea!! Hope you have a lovely weekend! Enjoy!!
Well, at least you are on a lake. That's pretty awesome.
Have a fabulous weekend. ☺
What a stunning sight.
Have a wonderful weekend.
beautiful shot of sunrise... such a mysterious Morning...Enjoy weekend...
Wow, Andrea, what a great shot! If my kids and I ever decide to move to a house with an in-law apt attached, I hope my window has a view with a pond and wildlife. To me, that would be just awesome. Now I must get busy and do my post. SIL Eddie is on his way over soon. You have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs, Edna.
I would rather have the fog right now than the snow followed by subzero temps. We are getting January weather already! It looks like we may have a long winter.
What a perfect misty reflection... I love it !
a stunning image. Something for some of my memes. :Maybe. Your iamge is both abstract and light. :)
http://nfmemes.blogspot.se/
The mist is diffusing the brightness....how amazing! What a wonderful time to have your camera and get this photo! Enjoy your weekend!
so soothing to the eyes. great find for this sunday chillax. great job.
A fantastic shot! So beautiful!
superbe !
Post a Comment