Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
beautiful capture! swans are so graceful.
Shh..it's Wordless Wednesday...*lol*
Almost mirror images of each other! Great shot!
They are certainly impressing me with their elegance. It's easy to see where the inspiration for the Swan Lake ballet came from!
Beautiful capture.
I played too. Mine are here and here.
What a beautiful swan. Happy WW!!!
Brenda
Bouncing on Words
Life Less Ordinary
From my Points of View
It absolutely worked, what a lovely shot!
Post a Comment