Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

4 comments:
I like this kind of pictures.
They're so evocative.
:)~
HUGZ
Rain puddle reflection, complete with falling rain... very cool! I suspect you never leave home without your camera! :-))
You see things that others may miss and point it out in such a nice way. Thank you for that & sharing.
such a great picture!!! I love that you can still see the rain droplets in the puddle!
Post a Comment