Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

6 comments:
Beautiful shot, Andrea!
I love pictures with flowers and insects. Nice capture!
Excellent focus! I took a shot of the same insect for my post today! Great minds... :-)
Nice shot! Love the colorful wings. Have a great week.
This is lovely, reminds me much of some of John's shots, he loves to capture insects with flowers too. I love the contrast of the white flowers!
Bees are such an important part of the life cycle of flowers. Very nice photo.
Post a Comment