Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

6 comments:
I miss Lake Superior. Someday.
Nice photo, really captures the reflection well.
Pretty!
That is gorgeous. Thankyou.
This is glorious. I love the house, the reflection - everything is wonderful.
That must have been one beautiful sunset!
Such pretty colors, the dark shade of the house goes so nicely with the rosecolored sunset! I should like a lake outside my window!!
Post a Comment