Beautiful Bride and Groom ...Wonderful Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
5 comments:
Hope you had a great time!
It's nice that you were able to go!
Great reflection shots!
Dangerous capture!:)
It's been awhile since I've been to a wedding. Glad you attended a nice one this weekend. Thanks for playing 6WS!
Post a Comment