Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...
9 comments:
I think that we all have weeks like that
Andrea,
You can't really be behind on something that is a hobby... can you? That is one of the reasons I slowed down... realized I was putting way too much pressure on myself...just enjoy!
Oh yeah... have a great weekend!
Aren't we all...
I know it always happens around holiday celebrations when you'd think you have more time...but you end up short and behind on so many things!
Me too! Running as fast as I can to keep up. Love Fred on his swing, by the way.
I always feel like that. I hope you find the time or inspiration; whichever you need. :)
I feel the same way... we have a very time consuming hobby
Beautiful!
Delicious Shadows, have a blessed Sunday!
So is this why you rarely comment on mine anymore??
McGuffy's Reader
http://www.mcguffysreader.blogspot.com
Post a Comment