Friday, May 13, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
Fabulous image Andrea
WOW.
Again.
That might just be the most fascinating reflection I've ever seen!
Know that you are st ill remembering this amazing place. Lovely reflections you have captured there. Sorry I have not been by lately, but am now home and getting back to normal from that nasty jet lag. How long did it take you to get over t hat?? hope that IZZy is doing better
nicely decorated bridge :)
That's really interesting - do they have plants planted on the edge of the bridge? Great reflection.
Wren x
Nice reflection! I bet there are plenty of interesting things to see there.
Post a Comment