Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


5 comments:
Hello, what a lovely scene. I love the trees and the beach. The sky is stunning. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your week ahead!
Terrific sunset. I see lots of people are still enjoying the beach at sunset.
Gosh it looks a lovely place to relax
Lots of people. Too many for my tastes - but I can see exactly why they are there.
this is gorgeous and nice to see palm trees :)
Template? I create one for each meme and copy/paste the basics every week. So I don´t have to write the same text over and over again every week. :)
Post a Comment