Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



7 comments:
Rocking that look too.
Well now, 'specky' made me laugh out loud. Very good. Have a lovely weekend.
Hopped over from Athena's. This is the first time we have been here. Love your art. Very whimsical. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo
COOL! Pawkisses for a Happy Weekend :) <3
Happy Caturday!
Cool!
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
HAH! The Coke so makes this art!
Post a Comment