Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
What a beautiful flower bed.
Hello, looks like the beautiful colors of bougainvillea. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day and the week ahead!
glorious colour
Those are beautiful!
LOVE that vibrant colour.
wow, this is truly a "feast for the eye" :) Love it.
What glorious color. It's so beautiful.
Post a Comment