Friday, May 27, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



6 comments:
Hmmm, interesting. I'm just stopping by to wish you and your family a wonderful weekend. Life is busy around here, but we'll slow down a bit for the next couple of days.
Pogo sends a big lick and a woof to Izzi to help speed her healing. You have a super day my friend, hugs, Edna B.
WOW. Again.
Eye didn't know what that was for a minute!
Is this BIG BROTH watching us??? FAbulous. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
I loooooove the cat eye! Wonderful.
Incredible!
Purrs xx
Athena and Marie
Post a Comment