Thursday, May 5, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
Hello, it is a pretty fence, nice details. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day and weekend!
This is a very pretty and different fence.
Haha. But I like fences. So I hope you share more fences!
http://momentsfrozentime.blogspot.nl/
keep 'em coming! i'm enjoying them!
Dramatic.
I wonder whether you would have noticed the Thai fences as much without this meme?
Quite a nice one!
This one is very nice.
Post a Comment