Friday, May 13, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...



6 comments:
Our cats wouldn't believe it either. Don't believe it. There is some truth in it though...
at first I could not see what the black thing was and then the penny dropped!! Sometimes takes a while! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Arrghhh... how me supposed to lifts that thingy? mol. Love the cartoon effect. How did you do it?
I am sure it is all fur , not fat.
Nice photo treatment. What a perfectly circular cat.
I don't think you're fat—just posterized.
Post a Comment