Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


7 comments:
Dear Andra,
I am very pleased with your compliments to my work.
but yours I also like it :-)
I have no idea how to do that. It looks like a aquarell !
Greetings from Germany
Magic.
new, hungry, life and hard time for mama. Sweet!
Awesome work of art!
Now only a mother could love that click
Oh I love this -- have no idea how you do it, but I adore it.
Very easy on PS ... go to Sketch then comic and save it if you like it :) Glad you liked it :)
Andrea
Post a Comment