Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room
Sunday in the Art Room So, this is my Barn Owl ... I had to completely redo it 😝 and I have it in my mind that the first version was bette...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


5 comments:
This image has marvellous mvement in it.
First time I see you create a horse I think. Looks great.
Lovely! Very appropriate on Preakness Day too!
Love this!!! I rode horses a lot growing up, and I always have loved that image of horses racing the wind! Just lovely.
I have always had 'a thing' for horses, but it wasn't until I was almost 30 that I started horseback riding. Wonderful creatures and an awesome picture.
Post a Comment