Sunday, May 8, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Face Off ...
Friday Face Off This is an old piece I did a few years ago. I ran across it in my files and thought I would share it with you. We are in ...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

7 comments:
That is lovely for Mother's Day
Sweet! Happy (Grand)Mother's Day to you, Andrea.
Happy Mother's Day to you! Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week!
Happy Mothers' Day.
Happy Mother's Day to you!
I hope your Mother's Day was wonderful. And you are right, it gets even better when the grandchildren and the great grands start coming along.
The weather here today is just super, so I think Pogo and I will go out and do a few errands. I'm also hoping to get a couple more estimates for my porch so that it can be built soon. Yeesh! So much to do, so little time!!
Give Izzi a hug and a lick from Pogo. You have a wonderful day my friend. Hugs, Edna B.
Love this! :) Thinking of it, now I am glad I´m not a bird. Having to nest every year :) But of course, their you don´t stay at home for 18 years :)
Post a Comment