Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...


10 comments:
Fun, colorful reflection for the day!! Hope you have a great weekend!!
a cute catch.
Nice reflections.
A brilliant catch.
That's a good reflection shot.
Wonderful reflection. Have a lovely weekend.
Very pretty
Clever catch.
A wonderful photo - great shot
Really interesting reflection shot!
Post a Comment