Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday in the Art Room ...
Sunday in the Art Room Arboretum in the Spring ... And then, the Arboretum in the ... ...
-
Sunday in the Art Room Reflections This just begins to scratch the surface of the reflection pictures I have ... I am sure I will add to t...
-
Link to Wild Bird Wednesday Wild Bird Wednesday # 54 I am taking some liberties with this post because it is not...
-
Once again, The Eyes Have It ... I have been asked to show what I do to arrive at my pictures so for awhile I will add a description...

7 comments:
Hello! Are you in there?
It does look chilly. (Still prefer it to the sweaty season though.)
Oh, yes!!! I can feel it from here!! Not so cold here, but wet, gray and grim!! Have a great week!
That looks really cold indeed, even the glasses are iced.
That's made me feel all cold
Thank you for linking up
At least you are all bundled up. Today we will be wallowing in rain and snow is moving in for tonight. Tomorrow will be sunny, but only around 20 degrees, so I'll run out to do my errands then. At least that is the plan. lol. You and Izzi stay warm, and have a wonderful day. Hugs, Edna B.
Ha ha! Yes, feeling the cold here too!
Post a Comment